1-DAY | $265
“The Advanced Carbine” is a comprehensive format centered on building a well rounded tactical rifle shooter and concentrates on the development of the “Combat Triad” (Mindset, Manipulations and Marksmanship). Together these components build the fighting platform with the modern rifle/carbine. Topics covered will be firearms safety, zeroing with optics and iron sights, offset at various distances, malfunction clearances, conventional and unconventional shooting positions.
Students will also work on the tactical component to the rifle, working on movement, speed and positions with the utilization of cover to properly program the rifle operator. Additional topics covered will be handgun transitions, multiple target engagements, bilateral shooting and advanced manipulations.
This class will require a belt or chest rig with magazine holders and a handgun with a holster and magazine holders. A 1 or 2-point sling will be required. It is recommended that the student bring knee pads, elbow pads and suitable foot wear for movement”.
For additional information contact Clint at (909) 477-0156 or email: Clint@sendef.com
Formal training with the AR-15 rifle platform. This is not an entry level course.
PayPal account is not required. Select “Pay with Debit or Credit Card” option.
Students provide 600 rounds of rifle ammunition and 100 rounds of pistol ammunition
- Serviceable carbine in good working order
- 600 rounds of rifle ammunition
- (3) or more rifle magazines
- 1 or 2-point sling
- At least (1) magazine pouch that will retain equipment when moving
- Proper belt to support equipment (leather or tactical belt type 1 ½ W or 1 ¾ W)
- Serviceable handgun
- 100 rounds of pistol ammunition
- Outside the waistband (OWB) pistol holster
- Hearing protection
- Ballistic rated eye protection
- Note pad, and pen/pencil
- Clothing suited to strenuous activity as well as being seasonally appropriate
- Rain gear / cold weather gear (seasonal)
- Weapons lube
- Cleaning kit
- Water hydrating device
- Knee and elbow pads (optional)
- Gloves (optional)
- Folding chair (optional)
- An open mind
Please see our recommended industry partners for your equipment needs
Gates open at 8:00. Class starts at 8:30. There will be a 1-hour lunch break.