2-DAY | $475
“The Performance Carbine” is a comprehensive format centered on building a well-rounded tactical rifle shooter and concentrates on the development of the “Combat Triad” (Mindset, Manipulations, and Marksmanship).
Together these components build the fighting platform with the modern rifle/carbine. Topics covered will be firearms safety, zeroing with optics and iron sights, offset at various distances, malfunction clearances, and conventional and unconventional shooting positions.
Students will also work on the tactical component of the rifle, working on movement, speed, and positions with the utilization of cover to properly program the rifle operator. Additional topics covered will be handgun transitions, multiple target engagements, bilateral shooting, and advanced manipulations.
This class will require a belt or chest rig with magazine holders and a handgun with a holster and magazine holders. A 1 or 2-point sling will be required. It is recommended that the student bring knee pads, elbow pads, and suitable footwear for movement”.
For additional information contact Clint at (909) 477-0156 or email: Clint@sendef.com
Formal training with the AR-15 rifle platform. This is not an entry-level course.
Students provide 800 rounds of rifle ammunition and 100 rounds of pistol ammunition
- Serviceable carbine in good working order
- 800 rounds of rifle ammunition
- (3) or more rifle magazines
- 1 or 2-point sling
- At least (1) magazine pouch that will retain equipment when moving
- Proper belt to support equipment (leather or tactical belt type 1 ½ W or 1 ¾ W)
- Serviceable handgun
- 100 rounds of pistol ammunition
- Outside the waistband (OWB) pistol holster
- Hearing protection
- Ballistic rated eye protection
- Note pad, and pen/pencil
- Clothing suited to strenuous activity as well as being seasonally appropriate
- Rain gear / cold-weather gear (seasonal)
- Weapons lube
- Cleaning kit
- Water hydrating device
- Knee and elbow pads (optional)
- Gloves (optional)
- Folding chair (optional)
- An open mind
Please see our recommended industry partners for your equipment needs
Gates open at 8:00. The class starts at 8:30. There will be a 1-hour lunch break.