2-DAY | $525
PAY NOW $525
PayPal account is not required. Select “Pay with Debit or Credit Card” option.
“The Fighting Carbine” hosted by Sentinel Defense is a comprehensive 2-day format concentrating on manipulations and marksmanship with the modern carbine.
The class will cover zeroing with iron sights as well as optics, offset at various distances. Strong emphasis will be placed on developing and imprinting proper techniques under pressure.
Range drills will include conventional and unconventional shooting positions at various distances, use of cover, shooting on the move, transitions to handgun as well as multiple target transitioning exercises. We will also discuss accessories, care and maintenance of the carbine.
This class will require a belt or chest rig with magazine holders and a handgun with a holster and magazine holders. A 1 or 2-point sling will be required. It is recommended that the student bring knee pads, elbow pads and suitable foot wear for movement”.
For information contact Clint Achziger 909.477.0156 or Clint@sendef.com
None. This is an entry level course
Students provide 600 rounds of rifle ammunition and 100 rounds of pistol ammunition
- Serviceable carbine in good working order
- 600 rounds of rifle ammunition
- (3) or more rifle magazines
- 1 or 2-point sling
- At least (1) magazine pouch that will retain equipment when moving
- Proper belt to support equipment (leather or tactical belt type 1 ½ W or 1 ¾ W)
- Serviceable handgun
- 100 rounds of pistol ammunition
- Outside the waistband (OWB) pistol holster
- Hearing protection
- Ballistically rated eye protection
- Note pad, and pen/pencil
- Clothing suited to strenuous activity as well as being seasonally appropriate
- Rain gear / cold weather gear (seasonal)
- Weapons lube
- Cleaning kit
- Water hydrating device
- Knee and elbow pads (optional)
- Gloves (optional)
- Folding chair (optional)
- An open mind
Please see our recommended industry partners for your equipment needs
Gates open at 8:00. Class starts at 8:30. There will be a 1-hour lunch break.