1-DAY | $255
The “Advanced Handgun” is a comprehensive 1-Day course for professional armed civilians, Law Enforcement, or the Military. This course will concentrate on refining the handgun fundamentals and the ability to apply them in compressed time frames, consistent with real-world engagements.
Incorporated in this course are tactical movement, shooting at increased distances, conventional and unconventional shooting positions, the proper use of cover, addressing multiple threats, and shooting from close contact/weapon retention.
The class is taught by experienced California POST certified law enforcement firearms trainers, Marc Fleischmann and Clint Achziger. Both instructors have decades of experience providing tactical firearms training to civilians, law enforcement, and military personnel. Don’t miss this opportunity to train with the best!
For additional information contact Clint Achziger at (909)477-0156 or email: Clint@sendef.com
Formal training on a self-loading semi-automatic handgun from a recognized civilian firearms school, basic law enforcement handgun training, and basic military handgun training. (Familiarization Training or Fam Fire) will not meet the prerequisite training requirement. This is not an entry-level course.
Students provide 300 rounds of ammunition
- Serviceable semi-auto handgun
- 300 rounds of ammunition
- (3) or more pistol magazines
- Outside the waistband (OWB) holster specific to your style handgun
- ABSOLUTELY, NO Blackhawk SERPA CQC holsters or trigger finger activated release type holsters
- At least (2) single or (1) double magazine pouch(es) that will retain equipment when moving
- Proper belt to support equipment (leather or tactical belt type 1 ½ W or 1 ¾ W)
- Hearing protection
- Ballistic rated eye protection
- Note pad, and pen/pencil
- Clothing suited to strenuous activity as well as being seasonally appropriate
- Comfortable shoes
- Rain gear / cold-weather gear (seasonal)
- Tools that work on your weapon
- Weapons lube
- Water hydrating device
- Knee and elbow pads (optional)
- Gloves (optional)
- Folding chair (optional)
- An open mind
Please see our recommended industry partners for your equipment needs
Gates open at 8:00. Class starts at 8:30. There will be a 1-hour lunch break.