1-DAY | $255
This course builds upon the baseline skills developed in the beginning Defensive Handgun Class. After a review, this intermediate class will refine the techniques previously learned and add malfunction clearances, accelerated timed drills and introduce tactical movement to the skill set.
This 1-day format is taught by Marc Fleischmann and Clint Achziger, both instructors are California Peace Officer Standards and Training (POST) certified law enforcement firearms trainers. They have decades of real-world experience providing tactical firearms to civilians, law enforcement, and military personnel.
For information contact Clint Achziger 909.477.0156 or Clint@sendef.com
Defensive Handgun, Ladies Handgun or a basic handgun course equivalent. A four-hour CCW course does NOT meet the prerequisite requirement.
PayPal account is not required. Select “Pay with Debit or Credit Card” option.
Students provide 300 rounds of ammunition
- Serviceable semi-auto handgun
- 300 rounds of ammunition
- (3) or more pistol magazines
- Outside the waistband (OWB) holster specific to your style handgun. No SERPA CQC or BlackHawk holsters designed for multiple handguns or generic soft nylon type holsters
- At least (2) single or (1) double magazine pouch(es) that will retain equipment when moving
- Proper belt to support equipment (leather or tactical belt type 1 ½ W or 1 ¾ W)
- Hearing protection
- Ballistically rated eye protection
- Note pad, and pen/pencil
- Clothing suited to strenuous activity as well as being seasonally appropriate
- Comfortable shoes
- Rain gear / cold-weather gear (seasonal)
- Tools that work on your weapon
- Weapons lube
- Water hydrating device
- Knee and elbow pads (optional)
- Gloves (optional)
- Folding chair (optional)
- An open mind
Please see our recommended industry partners for your equipment needs
Location: Prado Olympic Shooting Park, 17501 Pomona Rincon Rd., Chino, Ca. 91708
Gates open at 8:00. Class starts at 8:30. There will be a 1-hour lunch break.