1-DAY | $225
PAY NOW $225
PayPal account is not required. Select “Pay with Debit or Credit Card” option.
This is an entry level course geared toward the civilian market seeking formal handgun training from industry professionals. This course will focus on firearms safety, mindset, [extensive] proper handgun manipulations and marksmanship fundamentals.
This 1-day format is taught by California Peace Officer Standards and Training (POST) Certified law enforcement firearms trainers Marc Fleischmann and Clint Achziger. Both instructors have decades of real-world experience providing tactical firearms to civilians, law enforcement and military personnel.
For information contact Clint Achziger 909.477.0156 or Clint@sendef.com
None. This is an entry level course.
Students provide 300 rounds of ammunition
- Serviceable semi-auto handgun
- 300 rounds of ammunition
- (3) or more pistol magazines
- Outside the waistband (OWB) holster specific to your style handgun. No SERPA CQC or BlackHawk holsters designed for multiple handguns or generic soft nylon type holsters
- At least (2) single or (1) double magazine pouch(es) that will retain equipment when moving
- Proper belt to support equipment (leather or tactical belt type 1 ½ W or 1 ¾ W)
- Hearing protection
- Ballistically rated eye protection
- Note pad, and pen/pencil
- Clothing suited to strenuous activity as well as being seasonally appropriate
- Comfortable shoes
- Rain gear / cold weather gear (seasonal)
- Tools that work on your weapon
- Weapons lube
- Water hydrating device
- Knee and elbow pads (optional)
- Gloves (optional)
- Folding chair (optional)
- An open mind
Please see our recommended industry partners for your equipment needs
Gates open at 8:00. Class starts at 8:30. There will be a 1-hour lunch break.